TriNet – Benely’s Official HR Partner
While the team at Benely are experts in benefits, we need a little backup to help deliver the full spectrum of PEO services. As such, we partner with TriNet. This is the second post in our series of three blogs outlining our partners and the ways in which they can support your business and help you achieve consistent growth.
Why We Have Partnered With TriNet
The TriNet Group was founded back in 1988. Over that time, they’ve developed a reputation for providing the absolute best in full-service HR solutions. A small business grows better when its HR is outsourced and there’s really not many better choices than TriNet.
By working exclusively with small and medium size businesses, TriNet has enabled itself to hone its mix of HR tech and create a range of products that can adapt to any and all businesses. Whether your business needs a little assistance or a lot, working with TriNet can provide you with the exact mix of tech that you need.
The following points are some of the top reasons why Benely has partnered with the HR experts at TriNet to deliver an all-encompassing PEO service to our clients across several industries:
- 24/7 live rep support and chat functions.
- Industry-leading Connect 360 software that keeps your business connected.
- Multi-channel deployment including cloud, SaaS, web-based, and android and Apple devices.
- Employees can be trained to use the TriNet solutions either live online or in-person, via webinars, and through documentation.
- Automation of payroll management and a wide range of other HR functions.
- 401(k) retirement plan management.
- Risk mitigation including Affordable Care Act solutions.
- Payroll services including expense management and time and attendance support.
A Future With Benely and TriNet
Growth should be at the heart of all of your business’s operations. With the help of Benely and TriNet, you can shift your focus from HR- and benefits-related tasks to growing your business in its niche. We know that every business is different and that’s why we work closely with you to establish what’s best for you and your business. We then work closely with our network of partners, which also includes Insperity and Rippling, to deliver a unique HR solution that helps your business thrive.